Sassi Talu - an ideal holiday and training base for those who love horses !
In order to reach Audru, one of the most vital places in south-west Estonia, drive from Pärnu in the direction of Haapsalu-Tõstamaa.
The horsefarm with the total area of ca 50 ha is located on picturesque coastal area :16 km from Pärnu, (5 km from famous Valgeranna white beaches ), 120 km from Tallinn and 200 km from Riga.
The founding of the horsefarm dates back to 1996.
Under the leadership of Swedish host the riding farm has gradually developed into riding complex offering good-level horseback riding and tourism services.
We also have riding school . Young riders participate in competitions in Estonia and we also organize local competitions with Audruranna Equestrian Sport Club.
Sassi Talu has focused on all the activities that involve horses – breeding horses, training, riding and selling.
Sassi Talu is accredited by The Equestrian Federation of Estonia and has 2 stars - level
We are open all the year round and the farm offers:
- primary training courses for beginners as well as favorable training conditions for experienced riders in holiday & training camps;
- for families and societies etc many ways to enjoy your leisure time (different celebrations, birthday parties, private parties);
- for firms and companies the possibility to arrange seminars or simply enjoy a day away from the stressful city atmosphere;
- for the tourist groups, families, classes excursions and games in the surroundings;
- the opportunity to see animals other than horses in our mini-mini zoo;
- the best combination of convenient location, atmosphere, friendliness and facilities.
We are always happy to meet visitors!
The Host – Torbjörn Hedrenius
The Hostess - Malle Aava